Friday, October 2, 2009

Don't think I don't know what you are up to...

Since Carter and I stayed home today, I decided to take a short nap while he was napping. Ryan had come home at lunchtime since he doesn't work on Fridays, so I figured I could reserve a couple of hours to myself.

So about an hour or two into my nap, I hear the door open and tiny feet pitter patter into the room and climb into bed with me. Then I SMELLED it. The rotten stench coming from Carter as he tried to kiss me and love on me. So I kissed and hugged him, and tried to convince him to head out and go back to see Daddy...but no luck! He wanted only to hug and kiss me (stinky smell and all!)

So I told him Daddy had fruit snacks.

Before I could roll over and grab a new diaper, Carter had bolted from the room and shut the door behind him. And Daddy got the luxury of changing that stinky diaper!!

Mama: 1
Daddy: 0

No comments: