Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Anatomy of a bad day.

All before 7 am.

1. The high is 90 degrees today. In OCTOBER. And I'm 9 months pregnant.
2. The weatherman described the day as 'hot and humid.'
3. I spilled hot chocolate on my shirt before I even left the house.
4. I broke one of my favorite necklaces putting Carter in the car.
5. Carter was literally kicking and screaming when Ryan took him out of bed.
6. Carter refused to take off his dinosaur pajamas.
7. Carter went to Meme's in feetie pjs, which meant he couldn't walk outside so I had to carry all 30 lbs of him.
8. A mosquito freaking bit my leg outside Meme's door.
9. There is a semi-dead roach behind my desk chair.

Seriously. I've been wondering if I'm excessively irritable because of pregnancy, but at this rate, how could I possibly stay perky with all these glorious things going on? Let's hope that this only means the day HAS to go up!

No comments: