Saturday, October 3, 2009

36 weeks!

Baby girl is due on Halloween, so we have 4 weeks left until my due date. To answer all the questions I get on a daily basis:

I'm feeling good.
I'm due on Halloween.
Yes, that would be a fun birthday.
It's a girl.
Yes, I'm ready.
Yes, I'm hot.

haha. I kid, I kid. But I am feeling a lot more 'ready' than I ever did with Carter; I think this is mostly because I have been pregnant the ENTIRE summer. I found out I was pregnant on February 20, and it got hot just weeks later. And then we had the hottest summer ever! Throw in the toddler factor and nausea for 17 weeks, and yep, I'm ready to meet my baby girl and gain back my stomach muscles ;) For now I'm going to just focus on enjoying the next four weeks as a family of three and just squeeze my baby boy while he still seems like a baby because I know it will seem like he's grown overnight the day his baby sister comes into our family.



1 comment:

Katie said...

Haha! I love the answers to your FAQs. Should just wear a sign!