Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In the blink of an eye...

The past two years have gone by so quickly, I feel as if I blinked and there he is, my little baby on the last night he's still one year old. We went out tonight to see the Harry Potter movie, and Ryan and I remembered going to see the fifth movie just days before I delivered Carter two years ago. I was secretly happy that when we got home, he was still awake with Meme, so I was able to snuggle him and kiss him and just remember him being my tiny newborn baby.

I remember being so nervous/anxious/scared on July 15, 2007, as I was admitted to the hospital for my induction. If only I'd known what a sweet, funny, smart child we'd have, I wouldn't have worried at all.

Two years ago tonight (don't I look excited? haha):

1 comment:

Kayla Gaspard said...

that picture caption should say "two years ago tonight"