Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun Birthday Plans

When I went to get Carter out of his new bed this morning, I was singing the birthday song to him...only to have him say, "No Mom. No singing!" LOL Either I'm a bad singer or he's not a morning person.

Happily, cinnamon rolls did the trick to get him more excited, and Amie and Nanny Kayla came over and met us so we could head out the Play and Learn With Me, an little gym place near here for toddler. The place was adorable! We did a Play Pass, which means we basically got to do free play for about an hour.

Carter LOVED it! (so did I!) Here are some fun pics from our morning:

















After that, we walked over to a little donut shop, where Carter leaned on me and said, "I'm so tired!" :) Unfortunately, it was only about 10:30am, so we went to Barnes and Noble for a bit to let the birthday boy play with the train table.

Then for lunch, we were lucky enough to have Dad, PaRandy, Meme, and Nonnie come meet us at Jason's Deli for some tasty food. Carter was thrilled to get strawberries and ice cream of course :)

After naptime, as I was sitting with Carter reading some books, I asked him if he had a good birthday, and he said, "Yeah I did!" so I take that as a success ;)

No comments: