Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall and other ramblings...

My poor little neglected blog.  She sits here, waiting for me constantly, and I can't ever find just the 10 minutes I need to write here.  That's really a lie, I suppose.  I have the 10 minutes, I just choose to use them reading The Hunger Games (my newest obsession), or People magazine (my longtime obsession).  But alas, back to my precious children and our chaotic life.

The last few weeks have been GORGEOUS.  There simply is no other way to describe the simply delicious weather we have been having.  The sunshine is just infectious - we all want to do anything possible in the afternoons to get ourselves outside and enjoying the weather.  Here are some examples:

The pumpkin patch - Carter was so timid, as always, but he spotted the Fun Jump from miles away and said he wanted to go. So we get there. And he refuses to go. I coax him. FOREVER. Finally he climbed in and he had the greatest time. It's moments like that where I have to figure out how hard to push him, when I know he'll have fun but he's just scared. Parenting is tough, I tell you. :)




DEEEELicious






Loooove


And not so much...



From Pumpkin Patch

No comments: