Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year's Resolution FAIL (already :(

I made it my resolution to take at least one picture every day this year. I didn't specify what it needed to be a picture of, but I assumed it would mostly involve my tiny people. Well I already missed a day! haha. I did get some funny pics in the last week though, so I'm going to get back on the wagon and just keep trying! Here are some fun pictures from the new year:

Check out that beauty:


Thank you so much to our neighbors who gave us this book in our Secret Santa exchange. Carter LOVES it!


He cracks me up!


Sleepy babies:


(and the reason for my paranoia - Eliza's preferred sleeping method...of course, she was right next to me on the sofa and doesn't get fluffy pillows in her crib :)


Love


Goofy




Love her






So let's see if I can keep it up all year! ;)

No comments: