Tuesday, January 26, 2010

3 months old!

Ellie is three months old today and cute as can be :) I can't believe how fast she's growing. She recently discovered her hands and will try to gnaw on them any chance she gets. She currently loves to kick kick kick in her bouncy seat and send the elephants and lion flying. She still thinks her daddy is the funniest thing on earth. She's also started laughing when she sees Carter, and those moments are the ones that make me feel like my heart will burst at any moment.

I can't believe my baby girl is growing so fast. We just love her more and more every day, even though it doesn't seem possible to love her more than we currently do. She's just a lovely sweet angelic little thing and I can't believe we are lucky enough to have her in our lives :)





Still Mommy's little pumpkin ;)




Smiley girl!




From 3 months old!

No comments: