Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tinsel and Treasures!!!

We wait all year for this, and headed out there tonight for a little Christmas in September! I've been talking up Santa Claus to Carter for weeks, and he was so excited to see Santa. He kept telling me on the way there that we were going to a party at Santa's house! haha

However....we got there...and headed over to Santa...and...

He was having none of it! "NO SANTA! I go back to Amie! I go back to Nanny! Noooo!!" So we gave up and didn't get a picture with Santa :(

He seemed angry and upset for much of the rest of the afternoon, but finally perked up a bit. We all had fun shopping and will be heading back on Saturday with Toye!









Chugga chugga choo choo Santa! (much more likeable than the real Santa)


I think I might like that one...


Thrilled to be out of the stroller




No comments: