Friday, May 21, 2010

BFFs from before they even entered the world

I truly think one of the sweetest things in the world is having a baby at the same time as your friends. I'm lucky enough to have had two little ones at or near the same time as my best friends and my sister-in-law/best friend, but one of the neatest experiences was sharing my pregnancy and now two-weeks-apart baby girls with my BFF Katie. Katie and I have been best friends since we sat next to each other in our 6th grade class, and seeing our little mini-me(s) together is absolutely PRECIOUS! We got together last night at Rhythms on the River, and Chloe and Ellie already seem to have taken up their moms' passions for reading :)





I swear, she didn't pinch her ;)


After all that fun, Ellie was plain tuckered out!

2 comments:

Katie said...

This kinda brought a tear to my eye...!

Had a great time!

Punam said...

Amazing! It feels great to see such lovely kids. You must be one proud mom.
The kids are on their way to becoming thick friends too.
~Punam