Thursday, March 4, 2010

Eliza's 4 month stats!

We had Ellie's appointment with Dr. Huval (Cueball, as Carter likes to say) yesterday.  She shocked me with her size - I was expecting at least 15 lbs, but I was wrong!

Weight: 13lb 10oz (50%)
Length: 25 3/4in (75%)

So she's long and lean, but she still seems like a little peanut to me.  She's meeting all of her developmental milestones and looks fantastic, according to Dr. Huval.  Dr. Huval also commented that Eliza has really good trunk control, so we should try letting her sit up a bit more, propped up with pillows, because she'll probably start to do it on her own!  Ack! I can't believe how big she's getting so quickly.  It is so bittersweet.

She got two shots and didn't even peep for the first one and only cried for a moment for the second one, so all in all a good appointment.

To compare:
Carter at 4m (17+lbs!!)


Eliza at 4m (13lb 10oz)

No comments: