Monday, March 22, 2010

Disney Bound?

After much discussion with my lovely husband, we decided to purchase a double stroller. When I was pregnant for Eliza, I didn't think I'd need a double stroller because Carter is getting older and doesn't like to ride in the stroller as often, but since Ellie's come along, there have been several times when I wished I had one. Combine that with the Disney trip we are planning for this fall, and it just made more sense to buy a stroller rather than rent one at Disney.

Being the bargain hunter that I am, I found my ideal stroller on Craigslist for a great price. It was unfortunately the Shreveport Craigslist, so I recruited my lovely and helpful sister in law Toye to pick it up for me, and my mom drove it back down for me this weekend.

Carter and Ellie tested it out and I think we're going to love it!


Is this a sign for the future? ;)

No comments: