Monday, February 8, 2010

Work.

Is kicking my booty. Even though I'm only working half-days. I still get home at noon and then spin spin spin the afternoon, washing bottles, pump parts, cleaning and refreshing the coffee pot, repacking the diaper bag.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Do it all again tomorrow.

I have been snapping some pics of my charming children (who both napped at the SAME TIME today! which gave ME a chance to nap!!), so here they are - our life in pictures for the last week. I hope I get more time on my hands to capture in writing what they are all up to lately. Time slips away and they just keep growing. I don't want to forget anything.

Doesn't he look like he's up to no good?




Not so much a fan of tummy time!


He loves her so much. I have years of trouble ahead ;)


The SAINTS WON THE SUPER BOWL!


Even Ellie was awake (and unfortunately, fussy)






No comments: