Friday, November 6, 2009

Our first 11 days as a family of four...

Just a few snapshots from the past week and a half.  Having Eliza here is the most wonderful and magical addition to our family, and I truly cannot imagine our life without her.  People told me before she was born that I'd somehow, some way, love her as much as I love Carter...and it really did happen.  I don't know how, but she just came into this world as if she'd always been here and I look at her and love her so much that I can't believe it.

Carter has been the most awesome big brother I could imagine as well.  Every single day, he wakes up and asks for Ellie. I know he's having some struggles in his own toddler way, what with his entire world turning upside down, but we are making sure to give him as much one-on-one time as we can and letting him know that we still love him tons. 

So here are a few pictures from the past few days.  Warning: their cuteness is overwhelming :)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable Tricia!!! And I mean that for both of them!!!

Andrew used to feel that way about Catherine ... for a while ... I'm hoping that that feeling he HAD comes back one day!!!

Congratulations!!!

Ashlyn