Monday, June 8, 2009

Carter is going to be the best big brother.

A week or so ago, we were laying on the couch hanging out (well, I was being lazy and Carter was tolerating it). He loves to hug and kiss my belly, and he was babbling to his little sister, so I asked him if he was telling her a story.

He turned to my belly again and said, "Brown bear, brown bear, what do YOU see, Baby?" It was from his current obsession:

I thought my heart would burst from the cuteness and compassion that he has. He truly is the sweetest, most caring little boy I've ever known. I can't wait until he meets his baby sister. I know there will be bumps in the road and he'll pull her hair and break her dolls, but he's going to love her. I know it.

2 comments:

Kayla Gaspard said...

And why did you never tell me this story??

The Introverted Bookmark said...

Oh my, what an adorable story!! Love it! I cant wait to see them together!