Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Simming Pool!

Today Carter and I joined Miss Juju (aka Julia) and her lovely and very pregnant mother Lindsay at the pool! We got to Red's around 3pm, and Carter started to wail and cry once we pulled into the parking lot :( He just hates the gym daycare so much that he thought I was leaving him there and he couldn't deal with it. I tried and tried to reassure him, and eventually he calmed down.

I had to change him into his swimsuit in the car, and first had to strip him down and then put on a swim diaper. As soon as I pulled it out of his bag, Carter said, "ooh, panties!" haha

So we got changed and then put on our sunscreen in the bathroom...and hit the splash park! The new area at Red's is so nice and big, with lots of moving sprinklers and even a baby pool with little fountains in it. It was so nice to sit out today and enjoy the glorious 84 degree weather and sunshine. We even got in the big pool and Carter loved when I threw him up and down, let him walk on the steps, and walked through the lazy river. We had a great time and I know Carter and I will have lots of fun there this summer!

No comments: