Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I You v.2

I had a doctor's appointment today, and I"m happy to report that Carter's baby sibling is growing perfectly! At 13 weeks and 4 days, the heart rate is a healthy booming 164 beats per minute. I'm happy to say I'm now officially and completely out of the first trimester...here's to a little pumpkin coming October 31!

Now I just need to decide whether to find out whether it's a boy or girl!! What to do?! My big ultrasound will be May 27 at 8:30am...so I'm sure I'll change my mind daily until then. What should we do?!

2 comments:

Sarah Lemaire said...

Congrats to both of you! Keep us posted on how everything goes.

Anonymous said...

Of course, you know my feeling on the matter. FIND OUT! Not finding out is so last pregnancy ;-)

Congrats again! Looking forward to I You v.2.

Rene'