Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sassy Pants

Yesterday, my mom, Carter, and I were at Sam's picking up my Christmas cards when he asked for crackers, so I took out the little plastic holder I have, and it had only whole wheat bunny crackers (previously, the same container had Puffs mixed in). Well, apparently Carter remembered the Puffs and wanted the Puffs and the bunnies were not a suitable alternative, so he proceeded to get red and start wailing.

I calmly told him that I only had bunnies and he could have the bunnies, and there were no Puffs. I handed him the container and he smacked it right there out of my hand!

My mom turns to me and says, "Isn't he a bit young to be doing that?!" We laughed, but I feel like it is only going to get worse!! AHHH!! Where's my sweet baby boy??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tricia ... this is Ashlyn Romaine linking to your blog from Katie's!

All I can say is BUCKLE UP MOM!!!