Saturday, March 7, 2009

Speaking of Tajuns...

Carter has a hard time with using his 'inside voice.' :) We were shopping last weekend (aren't we always?), and I was looking for some sandals for him to wear. I put a couple of pairs, and somehow (ok, maybe it was from me), he learned to say 'too tight!' This wouldn't be so bad, except that every.single.pair of shoes I put on him then forced him to shout (in plain hearing of all other shoppers who then thought I was abusing my child) "TOO TIGHT! SHOES TOO TIGHT MOMMY! TOO TIGHT!!"

So I took all of the shoes off. But then. We went to Old Navy and tried on a pair of navy blue flip flops. I got the expected "TOO TIGHT!! TOO TIGHT MOMMY!!" but then my mom saw these:



And Carter saw them and said, "All right!! Go Tajuns plip plops!! Put em on!" My mom has really done a fine job of brainwashing a little Cajun.

1 comment:

Josie said...

OH MY. How cute! Mom and I got a kick outta this.