Sunday, October 12, 2008

Makeshift Pumpkin Patch

So we took a trip to our own local pumpkin patch, to pay homage to the adorable pictures we were able to get last year with Carter. The difference between then and now is pictures like this:



and pictures like this:




I swear, it is impossible to take pictures of Carter these days! He does not like to keep still and gets very upset (read: total and complete meltdown) when we try to make him do anything he does not want to do. I try to think positively though - he's just asserting his independence!! So no, really, we did get some cute pictures. We will go back later when they get their huge pile of pumpkins (or "bumpins" as Carter calls them), but for now:

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am SOOOO excited that you now have a blog! And it is so cute. I need to change up my layout. I like the title!!!